A Marlowe Critical Services company
Outsourced Critical Services Group
WCS Group is the Water Treatment and Hygiene division of parent Marlowe plc’s Critical Services Group. Marlowe plc, is a London Stock Exchange listed company that was formed to acquire and develop a portfolio of market leading Critical Service specialists in maintenance services and compliance across the UK.
To date, over £40m has been invested to build three market-leading divisions – Fire & Security, Water Treatment and Hygiene, Air. Each is positioned to provide ‘best of breed’ Critical Service, safety and compliance outsourcing.
Today, the Group comprises over 1,000 specialist engineers and dedicated service delivery support staff. Collectively, we service over 10,000 customers annually, carrying out 500,000+ service visits and managing over 10 million assets. We provide at least one critical service to around 6% of the UK’s 1.8 million non-residential buildings right across the UK.
Benefits of selecting a Marlowe Critical Services Group company:
- Financial and operational security of a large Group but with service delivery managed through specialist divisions via local regional Water, Air and Fire specialists
- Exceptional control and efficiency
- Enhanced transparency
- Data-led service delivery
- “Insight” customer portal and bespoke intelligence reporting
- Improved lifecycle management
- Specialist Critical Services accessed individually or in combination to suit you
- No-compromise to safety, compliance and well-being
- Sustainable solutions with precision and complete predictability
Businesses in our Group include